THE TIP-OFF: SEPHORA COLLECTION COLORFUL 5 EYESHADOW PALETTE IN THE ESSENTIAL MATTES—DAY
Blue eyes, this cool orange palette is for you.
Most of us spend countless hours searching for the most perfect eye shadow color. To those of you with blue eyes: your search is over. In this tutorial, Sephora PRO Artist Ilde Goncalves demonstrates how to use the cool coral in SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful 5 Eyeshadow Palette No.5 to make those baby blues pop. BECKY PEDERSON
PREP BEFORE YOU STEP
Make sure your skin is clean and primed so your makeup stays put. Ilde cleaned our model’s face with an Ole Henriksen Grease Relief Cleansing Wipe and primed with Clinique Superdefense SPF 20 Age Defense Eye Cream. Also, make sure your brows are groomed—this will frame your face and help guide you on where to apply your eye shadow.
1. Press Beige on your brow bone and the inner corner of your eye using SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Allover Shadow Brush #12. Sweep the shadow lightly across the rest of your eye for a wash of color.
2. Use the flat side of SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Small Shadow Brush #15 to press Coral into your upper lash line. Sweep upwards to pull the color across your lid to your crease.
3. Line your lower lashes in Blue Grey using SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Smoky Liner #24. Wiggle the tip of the brush along the lash line to work the color in between the roots of your lashes.
4. Use a windshield wiper motion to sweep Light Taupe in your crease with SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Shadow Brush #13.
5. Use SEPHORA COLLECTION Pro Angled Liner Brush #22 to press Black Lace into your top lash line. Focus the color on the outer corner of your eye to build intensity.
6. Finish the look by shaping your lashes with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Eyelash Curler and swiping on a layer of SEPHORA COLLECTION Outrageous Curl – Dramatic Volume And Curve Mascara.
SHOP SEPHORA COLLECTION COLORFUL 5 EYESHADOW PALETTE >